BEDEX-Engineering is an Algerian consulting firm specializing in the field of water, environment and project management since its creation in 1987.
BEDEX-engineering aims to provide its expertise with reliable and innovative solutions for its public and / or private customers.
Our services cover the entire life cycle of projects, from audits and feasibility studies to commissioning and assistance in operating the facilities, including detailed studies, tender documents, drafting technical specifications, and works control.
BEDEX-engineering's commitment is to assist you in your projects with rigor and professionalism, with the required quality requirements.
Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service that fully meets their needs.
BEDEX-engineering is a flexible structure allowing adaptation to all the demands of its customers.
In addition, this reliable structure offers the efficiency, competence, experience and significant design resources while retaining the flexibility, customization and performance obligation of the midsize firm.
Since its creation, the firm has been able to carry out a multitude of projects of different sizes and scopes in fields as varied as (urban hydraulics, flood protection, civil engineering, environment, etc.), for the benefit of various clients; State and / or private institutions, real estate developers, and this throughout the national territory.
This range of experiences has allowed us to build a multidisciplinary team of engineers and highly qualified technicians, available and able to take charge of any project on a technical or managerial level, as it has also allowed us to build a network of expert consultants in different fields.
- Diagnostics and audits of works and infrastructures
- Feasibility studies
- Primary studies and basic engineering
- Master plans
- Calculation notes
- Hydraulic modeling
- Sizing of infrastructures and works
- Diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID)
- General and detailed plans
- Invitation to tender dossier
- Technical and financial analysis of projects
- Drafting of technical and contractual provisions
- Monitoring and verification of contractual clauses
- Work monitoring and control
- Technical supervision
- Budget control and monitoring
- Reception and commissioning